Apply for K NOFO 22 101
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Training Program for Journalists on Human Rights and Trafficking in Persons" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3
Previous opportunity: Demonstrating Effective Policies To Promote Black Youth Mental Health
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for K NOFO 22 101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (K NOFO 22 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002681||National Lab Jobs ACCESS Program|
|O OVC 2022 171304||OVC FY 2022 Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims Fellowship|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 22 C2||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|O OVC 2022 171333||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Compensation Fellow|
|ETA TEGL 10 21||National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Planning Guidance for Program Year 2022|
|ETA UIPL 25 21 C1||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
|FR 6600 N 14||FY22 Jobs Plus Initiative|
|ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22||FY 2022 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|ETA TEGL NO 14 21||FY 22 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance.|
|SHTG FY 22 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 22 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 22 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
|ETA TEGL 02 22 DWG||Quality Jobs, Equity, Strategy, and Training (QUEST) Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants (DWGs)|
|ETA TEGL 16 21||Updated National Dislocated Worker Grant Program Guidance|
|72060322RFA00002||Youth Employment (YE) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "K NOFO 22 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.