Apply for FOA ILAB 18 10
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Labor and Criminal Law Enforcement to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 24, 2018 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 18 10
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 18 10) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 18 08||Scaling Apprenticeship Through Sector-Based Strategies|
|P18AS00441||Rehabilitate 46 Park Gates|
|NPS 18 NERO 0057||Spindle City Corp - Community Ranger & Cultural Resource Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0101||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration, Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P18AS00487||Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the NCR.|
|P18AS00488||Youth Engagement with Trails Projects at North Cascades National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0107||Youth Control Invasive Exotic Plants at Hampton National Historic Site|
|P18AS00338||N. Fork Quinault River High School Trail Crew at Olympic National Park|
|P18AS00493||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|NPS 18 NERO 0114||Historic Preservation & Deferred Maintenance Youth Crew Leader|
|NPS 18 NERO 0121||Historic Preservation Corps Youth Members|
|ETA TEGL 2 18 DWG||Trade and Economic Transition National Dislocated Worker Grants|
|NPS 18 NERO 0124||Repair/Restore Historic Sidewalks & Crosswalks within Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0024||Youth Expand Trails & Establish Entry Path at Totopotomoy Creek|
|P18AS00509||Wolf Trap Performing Arts Program Support|
|P18AS00513||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns|
|P18AS00476||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|NPS 18 NERO 0115||Youth Intern Conducts Conducts Assessments & Plan Reviews|
|NPS 18 NERO 0128||KAWW Improve Visitor Landscape Areas|
|NPS 18 NERO 0130||ProRanger Philadelphia Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 18 10", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.