Apply for SCO 200 17 GR050
- The Department of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Engagement, Development, and Security (REDS) Colombia - Social Inclusion and Civil Society Engagement for Survivors of Armed Conflict, Landmines, and IEDs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.704.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A
Previous opportunity: Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee - Adams, Mesa, Montrose, Larimer, Delta, and Weld Counties, Colorado
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCO 200 17 GR050
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCO 200 17 GR050) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0012||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Maintain Cultural Landscape through Youth Internship, Longfellow-Washington’s Headquarters Cambridge, MA|
|17JD04||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|NPS 17 NERO 0013||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|DHS 16 GPD 083 000 99||Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants|
|OVW 2017 11902||OVW FY 2017 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
|PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007||2017 PIO Voluntary Contributions|
|NOIP17AC00129||Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU|
|P17AS00055||Preservation Craft Training|
|P17AS00054||FY17 Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2017 2005164||Seattle University Center Program 2017|
|USGS FA 17 0058||Notice of Intent: Improving the Quality & Dissemination of Measured Earthquake Ground Motions & Associated Metadata used as Basis for Development of Ground Motion Predictive Equations, Earthquake Engineering Design Criteria, & Post-Earthquake Evaluat|
|RFI 521 17 000002||Youth Civic Engagement Consultation|
|F17AS00107||Repair and Maintenance of the Swinging Bridge, Browns Park NWR|
|OVW 2017 11880||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program|
|RFA 367 17 000001||Hamro Samman|
|520 GUATEMALA DRAFT PD EPL||Emerging Political Leaders|
|FY2017 APS 001||The American Center Annual Program Statement|
|P17AS00075||Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events|
|RFA 442 17 000003||Cambodia Democratic Development Program|
|PAS COL 009||U.S. U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCO 200 17 GR050", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.