NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 - Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA HL 19 017)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 - Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9
Previous opportunity: Summer Structural Fire Protection Interns
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 19 017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 19 010||Limited Competition: Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 19 009||Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Linked Clinical Research Centers (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed )|
|HQ0034 18 1 0002||ARC Congressional Grant|
|72049218APS00001 02||ARMM Health Capacity Building Activity|
|RFI 625 18 RISEII HSD||RISE II HEALTH SERVICES DELIVERY ACTIVITY|
|HRSA 18 121||Vulnerable Rural Hospitals Assistance Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Improving the Health of Americans through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|72067418RFA00008||Community-Based Violence Prevention and Linkages to Response in South Africa|
|72066318RFA00001||Health Financing Improvement Program|
|HRSA 18 115||Expansion of the Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|RFA RM 18 009||NIH Directors Transformative Research Award (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA RM 18 008||NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 112||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program – Supplemental Funding|
|TI 18 014||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities (Short Title: PCSS-Universities)|
|CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18||National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HRSA 19 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
|HRSA 18 120||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1942||Public Health Surveillance of Recent HIV Infection and Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 19 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: