Apply for RFA MH 18 100
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Continuation of the Center for Genomic Studies on Mental Disorders (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,080,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Reducing Nosocomial and Community-Acquired Tuberculosis by Strengthening the Capacity of the South Africa Department of Health to Improve Implementation of Infection Control and Waste Management at all Levels of the Health System under the Presidentâ
Previous opportunity: Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 18 100
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 18 100) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS14 141104CONT17||â€śImproving Effectiveness of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Programs in Resource Limited Countriesâ€ť|
|CDC RFA TP17 1701||Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH12 121005CONT17||Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive Clinical Services for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 161702CONT17||Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH16 161102CONT17||Supporting the Caribbean Public Health Agency Research, Policy Development and Evaluation Unit (REPDU) to Build/Strengthen Strategic Information Capacity in Caribbean Countries under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 160902CONT17||Delivering High Quality HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in The Bahamas under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH15 152603CONT17||Strengthening Guyana's Regional Support Network through Partnership with the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 169802CONT17||Strengthening the Dominican Republicâ€™s National Health Services in the Areas of HIV and TB Information Systems and Delivery of HIV and TB Care and Treatment among Key Populations and Migrants under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (|
|CDC RFA GH15 162603CONT17||Strengthening Clinical Services for Men Who have Sex with Men, Transgender, and Bisexual Populations Living with HIV/STI in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH13 132905CONT17||Technical Assistance in Support of Clinical Training and Mentoring for HIV Treatment|
|CDC RFA GH16 167402CONT17||Strengthening Health Management Information Systems, Data Use and Data Quality in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 167502CONT17||Strengthening Epidemiology and Strategic Information in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 167302CONT17||Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Tuberculosis Infection in Zimbabwe under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH13 132705CONT17||Support Services from the World Health Organization (WHO) for the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 163902CONT17||Advancing Community-based HIV Test, Linkage to and Retention in Care to Achieve Epidemic Control in Namibia under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 164102CONT17||Strengthening HIV/AIDS, STI and TB Laboratory Services in the Namibian Institute of Pathology (NIP) for Epidemic Control in Namibia under the|
|CDC RFA GH16 164002CONT17||Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 164202CONT17||Improving the Quality of HIV Service Delivery and other Priority Public Health Interventions through Training Support for Epidemiology, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Survey and Laboratory Services in Nigeria under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan|
|RFA PS 16 00202CONT17||Cohort Study to Assess Population Impact of Current and Evolving Chronic Viral Hepatitis Treatment|
|CDC RFA GH15 152103CONT17||Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 18 100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.