Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL (NPS NOIP18AC00179)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
Previous opportunity: Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AC00179) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00160||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F18AS00161||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00179", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: