Apply for P19AS00307
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Invasive Palnt Management Intership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent Only. There will be no applications accepted on this announcement. This agreement was previously competed under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00024 with Conservation Legacy..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,940.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Beni Mellal-Khenifra, Morocco
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 10
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00307
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00307) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 19 09||Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap|
|P19AS00313||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office|
|P19AS00326||Trail Maintenance at Sunrise Area of Mount Rainier National Park|
|P19AS00327||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 19 NERO 0056||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|TEGL 02 15||Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants|
|P19AS00335||Visitor Services Interns at Big Hole National Battlefield|
|NPS 19 NERO 0057||Youth Restore Historic Landscapes|
|SFOP0006007||Algeria Entrepreneurship and Employment|
|SDVETP 2019 01||Service Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0062||ProRanger Philadelphia Program–2019 Operational Phase|
|NPS NOI P19AC00762||Rehabilitation of the Rocky Springs and Yockanookany Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|P19AS00375||College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0065||2019 Youth Crew to Conduct Resource and Trail Improvements|
|ETA UI 2019 01 NOI||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|NPS 19 NERO 0066||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0072||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM BMK MOROCCO||Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Beni Mellal-Khenifra, Morocco|
|NPS 19 NERO 0073||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Areas Program|
|FOA WB 19 02||Re-Employment Support and Training for the Opioid Related Epidemic, RESTORE Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00307", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.