Apply for EPA G2020 STAR D1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Estimating Children’s Soil and Dust Ingestion Rates for Exposure Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2020 See Section IV in the solicitation for further information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: IMLS CARES Act Grants for Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum and Library Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2020 STAR D1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2020 STAR D1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 20 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy|
|BOR LC 20 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy|
|BOR LC 20 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife|
|SFOP0007020||Emerging Technology to Safeguard Ocean Ecosystems and Resources|
|SFOP0007026||Reducing Mercury Use and Strengthening Supply Chains in Mali’s Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0007030||Logistics, Meeting Coordination, and Digital Communications Support for Environmental Cooperation|
|SFOP0007028||Building Capacity for Environmentally Sound Management of Plastic Waste in West Africa to Reduce Ocean Pollution|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2020 STAR D1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.