Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ACL National Falls Prevention Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.761.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2021 Pakistan Full Proposal
Previous opportunity: PAS Yerevan Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 086||Behavioral Health Workforce Development Technical Assistance and Evaluation (BHWD TAE) Program|
|CDC RFA CE21 2104||Preventing Violence Affecting Young Lives (PREVAYL)|
|HRSA 21 085||State Newborn Screening Interoperability Implementation Program|
|HRSA 21 079||Long-term Follow-up for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and Other Newborn Screening Conditions|
|CDC RFA GH21 2157||Strengthening the Provision of Accessible and Quality Assured Laboratory Services in Namibia through the Namibia Institute of Pathology for Sustained Epidemic Control of HIV and TB under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2158||Strengthening Urban Health Services and Models of Care in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)- Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2123||Technical Assistance (TA) to Support the Health Information Systems (HIS) of the South African Government to Improve Patient-level Data Systems at the National and Sub-National Departments of Health (DoH) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2160||Hospital Based Birth Defects Surveillance in Kampala, Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2101||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities outside the United States|
|72061321RFA00006||Integrated HIV Care and Treatment Support Activity|
|MP CPI 21 006||Advancing Health Literacy to Enhance Equitable Community Responses to COVID-19|
|CDC RFA CK21 2102||Strengthening Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) prevention and control in Arizona tribal lands|
|RFA CE 21 006||Rigorously Evaluating Programs and Policies to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)|
|HRSA 21 096||Quality Improvement Solutions for Sustained Epidemic Control Project (QISSEC)|
|RFA OD 21 004||Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 21 003||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2102||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program|
|HRSA 21 066||Global Reach I|
|CMS 2F2 21 001||Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model|
|CDC RFA DD21 2103||Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities through State-based Public Health Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.