Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 008
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Iraq in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Reconciliation in Iraq through Journalism" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lincoln and Union Parishes, Louisiana
Previous opportunity: Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016518RFA00001||Informed Citizens- Resilient Society|
|NPS 18 NERO 0108||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|SFOP0005314||Lebanon Experiential Partnership: Increasing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|007 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|F18AS00286||Hunter Recruitment, Retention, and Reactivation activities with the PPJV|
|P18AS00459||National Symphony Orchestra Concerts|
|P18AS00460||National Symphony Orchestra Capital Concert Series|
|008 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - Local Partner|
|USGS 18 FAC 0226||Notice of Intent - Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure Development and Support|
|NPS 18 NERO 0111||Cultural Landscape|
|NPS 18 NERO 0112||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National|
|NPS 18 NERO 0113||Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|SHTG FY 18 01||Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants|
|SHTG FY 18 02||Susan Harwood Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 18 03||Susan Harwood Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|DHS 18 MT 029 000 99||FY 2018 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 18 MT 047 000 99||Fy 2018 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|NHTSA NTIA 911 GRANT PROGRAM 2018||911 Grant Program|
|P18AS00497||Canoemobile: Engaging Youth on their Local Rivers|
|NPS 18 NERO 0118||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.