Apply for HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.444.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 28, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 21 003||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry|
|72061520RFA00007||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – HIV and OVC|
|72061520RFA00004||KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS FOR QUALITY SERVICES - HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH|
|72061520RFA00005||HIV,FP/RMNACH,Nutrition, WASH,DREAMS and OVC|
|72061520RFA00006||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC and DREAMS|
|RFA OH 21 002||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2084||County Government Implementation, Management and Sustainability of High Quality HIV Services in Homa Bay, Kiambu, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Machakos, Makueni, Migori, Muranga, Nairobi, and Nyeri Counties in the Republic of Kenya under PEPFAR|
|COVID C3 20 004||Accelerating and Expanding LOINC® Development to Support Public Health Needs|
|COVID C3 20 002||Strengthening the Technical Advancement & Readiness of Public Health via Health Information Exchange Program|
|COVID C3 20 003||Public Health Emergency Response Related HL7® Standards, Solutions and Future Pandemics|
|NAP AX 20 001||Tracking Use and Impacts of Health IT on U.S. Office-Based Physicians|
|RFA PS 21 001||Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Science Research in Racial/Ethnic Minority Communities Disproportionately Affected by HIV and Build Research Capacity Among Historically Underrepresented Researchers|
|PCLM 2020||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring - Zambia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.