Great Apes Conservation Fu nd (F19AS00046)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Apes Conservation Fu nd" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.629.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2019 Proposals must be submitted by 1159 PM EST on January 15, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Science and Technology and other Research and Developmen
Next opportunity: CNH2: Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems
Previous opportunity: Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00046", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: