Apply for L17AS00212
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-(MT)- Sage-Grouse Conservation, Rocky Mountain Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Joint Venture
Previous opportunity: Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00212
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00212) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0285||Notice of intent|
|NPSNOILAMR1701104||Multi-Use Trail System Project|
|NPSNOISEAZ1701105||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|L17AS00215||BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office|
|L17AS00183||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0101A||Notice of intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0093A||Notice of intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0331||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0096||NOI|
|USGS 17 FA 0095||Notice of intent|
|L17AS00213||BLM-(MT), Traditional Properties and Sacred Site Identification|
|P17AS00503||Modeling the Impacts of Sub-seasonal Environmental Variability on Devils Hole|
|L17AS00214||BLM-CO Invasive Vegetation Management on Colorado's Public Lands, Little Snake Field Office|
|L17AS00216||BLM-(MT), Botanical and Biotic Crust Information, Eastern District|
|P17AS00487||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L17AS00217||BLM-(MT/Dks)- Documentation for improved Paleontology Resource Management|
|P17AS00505||Inventorying Endemic Insects at White Sands National Monument|
|P17AS00507||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument|
|P17AS00508||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for CAGR|
|P17AS00509||Conduct Ethnographic Overview and Assessment (EOA) at the Flagstaff Area National Monuments|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00212", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.